09 October 2010

Elmer's and X-ACTO Review


We are a family of do-it-yourselfers. And we really do enjoy it!  When it comes to putting an adding personalized touch to gifts we love to break out our box of crafts.  Whether its simple or advanced, we'll try anything.

The thing is, as much as my kids love doing these things, sometimes they find it discouraging when all we have are the regulars.  They have beautiful ideas, but little hands sometimes can't accomplish all they'd like.

When we received the bzzkit from Elmer's and X-ACTO, we were all really excited.  These neat tools were very well tested!  It's amazing the difference you can make with the right tools!

The kids made mostly Halloween items.  Door hangers, cards, posters, and a mess! LOL.  But with all the fun, we hardly noticed!  Everyone was very pleased with what they accomplished.  I wish I could of put up everything!

These are perfect for scrapbooking, making elegant invitations, thank you cards, anything your heart desires.












Buy The Whole Line!
I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Mailbox Monday- I'm email subscribed!!
    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥