11 October 2010

Get Your Sexy On For Halloween!

Are you the type who absolutely loves getting dressed up for Halloween?  Do you want something a little more sexy to wear this year, for a party maybe?  Or while the kids are gone trick or treating? And it's just you and your partner home all alone for the night?? 






Maybe Eden Fantasys isn't your first thought when you think of a Halloween costume.  Is wasn't mine!  But when I saw their selection, some perfect for only the bedroom, but many offered enough coverage to where I would be comfortable heading out to a costume party with Hubs.  They're sexy and feminine and HOT!

I received
Adding spice to the bedroom? Absolutely!  Sporting it at an adult costume party? Definitely! These costumes you'll find yourself using more than just once a year {wink wink}

This set includes:
  • Dress
  • Hat
  • Pair of gloves
  • Belt
  • Tie
  • Walkie Talkie


The particular outfit's material is very breathable, light and comfortable.  The button up allows to to get as revealing as you please.  I especially love the accessories that are included, make for a cute role-play!



As per FTC: I received the above mention product free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated.  These are 100% honest thoughts on the product.
*I am an Ambassador for Eden Fantasys as well as an affiliate.  These images have my Affiliate code embedded and I will be compensated for sale if you choose to use my link to make your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥