08 October 2010

Kidz Bop Dance Moves DVD Review

Kidz Bop introduces a new instructional dance video featuring Megan Honore, from Disney Highschool Musical 3!  This DVD has some of the most popular music from artists like Miley Cyrus,  Beyonce and others.  All sung by those cute kid"Z".  From start to finish these kids show you the right ways to move to learn the latest dances.  Whether your a pro or just starting, you can learn at your own level.

Here's some pictures of my kids shaking their tail feathers, LOL....Do people still say that??  I'm so not hip!








I really didn't think the boys would be as into it as they were.  But as you can see I got 5 boys up there ☺.  The breakdown was very good, and the fact we could pause, go back and redo, was key.  Especially for younger kids.  They do use dance lingo a bit, but I think it's good for the kids to understand the correct terminology.  We're still practicing and no one wanted it video taped :( until they had the routine down!  So maybe that will be a future Wordless Wednesday! HA!

The girls especially the 4 and 6 y/o didn't want to learn they're perfectly happy spinning around and around in the kitchen.  And finally the 13 y/o diva would not let me take any pictures of her without her hair done. LOL. Teenagers!!

You know dancing is an awesome way to keep in shape.  A lot of cardio, and when the air chills up a bit more, or maybe snows {if your lucky enough to have that happen}  and your on the lookout for indoor activities to burn up that extra energy, try this.  Its loads of fun and great at pumping up the kids.

FTC DISCLAIMER:  I was given this dvd free of charge for review purposes.  I was not compensated.  The are my true and honest feelings.  The Amazon link has my affiliate ID in it.  SO I will be compensated if you choose to use my link to make your purchase.  It is however, not the reason for this review.  Merely an added bonus ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥