| Fan Pack |
· Frito-Lay starts with fresh, farm-grown ingredients, making many of our chips with just three simple ingredients: potatoes or corn, all-natural oils and salt.
· We were the first major food company to remove partially hydrogenated oils from our cooking oil way back in 2003. That means our chips have 0 grams trans fat because we use all-natural oils such as corn oil and sunflower oil.
· Many varieties of our chips provide whole grains like Tostitos® snacks, which contain 8 grams of whole grain corn per serving, and SunChips®, which brings 18 grams of whole grain per serving to your diet! SunChips® are also a good source of fiber.
· Frito-Lay supports American farmers and buys the potatoes used to make our potato chips from 80+ farms across 27 states.
Frito-Lay has been a definite fixture in my house for years. I can remember walking to the corner store with my friends in middle school to pick up some yummy FunYuns. Though we don't munch chips as much as we used to, we still like to have a bag or two in the house.When I first met my Hubby his mom had asked me over for dinner.... for what they called "taco plate". Being a Mexican I had to say "You bet!" My idea of a taco plate, was tacos on plate with a side of beans and rice.
This dish was nothing I had expected. But since that first time a lot of views changed for me.
First the recipe: {Its a layer recipe}
Take FRITOS® Corn Chips crush them and make a layer on the plate.
Place {2} spoonfuls of beans {black/pinto mix}
Place {2} spoonfuls of cooked lean ground turkey/beef
Place a handful of salad {leaf lettuce, red cabbage, celery diced, onion diced, tomatoes diced, shredded carrots, red/green/yellow bell pepper diced, cucumber diced}
Sprinkle cheese
Spoon over salsa {Roasted tomatoes & bell peppers, cilantro, jalapenos (seeded), cerranos , garlic, pinch of salt-all pureed}
Spoon over ranch
Delish!
Now for the views that had changed. First off, I knew I needed in that family! LOL. Second, you can use chips as a ingredient not just a side! And lastly, an American twist on Mexican traditional dish rocked! I love this variation, I make it more often than my version of tacos.
A Fan Pack!
{Shown Above}
You must be a fan of FritoLay on Twitter
And @ tweet them your favorite bag!
Extra Entries:
- Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
- Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
- Tweet/daily (+2)
- Facebook Status/daily (+2)
Copy and Paste:
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win a @FritoLay Fan Pack! http://bit.ly/b1IcFW "
" RT PLZ @TheChickenista Reviews Enter to win a @FritoLay Fan Pack! http://bit.ly/b1IcFW "
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 11/15/10***************
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.






I follow FritoLay on Twitter. User name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1 I follow your blog publicly. strawberry_sweethheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#2 I follow your blog publicly. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#2 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#3 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#4 I subscribe via email. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI follow Fritolay on twitter and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/28466418614
dorcontest at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletedorcontest at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email.....2
ReplyDeletedorcontest at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email.....3
ReplyDeletedorcontest at gmail dot com
I subscribe by email.....4
ReplyDeletedorcontest at gmail dot com
I follow on google friend....dor
ReplyDeletedorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ...1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/28467404116
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ...2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/28467404116
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
I follow Frito Lay on Twitter and tweeted them my fav!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/28522391248
bukaeyes@aol.com
I tweeted this
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/28522575064
bukaeyes@aol.com #1
I tweeted this
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/28522575064
bukaeyes@aol.com #2
1. I folow on GFC as bukaeyes
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
2. I follow on GFC as bukaeyes
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I am an email subscriber #1
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I am an email subscriber #2
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I am an email subscriber #3
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
I am an email subscriber #4
ReplyDeletebukaeyes@aol.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/28754025286
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/28796817278
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/28796817278
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for oct26....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for oct26....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet .... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29006286124
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet .... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29006286124
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook for oct28.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook for oct28.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet .....1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29106785383
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet .....2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29106785383
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook upddate status on giveaway....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook upddate status on giveaway....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29197798268
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29197798268
dorcontest at gmail dot com
FB update status....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
FB update status....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
follow Frito Lay on twitter
ReplyDelete@tichoplin2009
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
GFC follower
ReplyDeleteTchoplin2009@gmail.com
#1
GFC follower
ReplyDeleteTchoplin2009@gmail.com
#2
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteTchoplin2009@gmail.com
#1
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteTchoplin2009@gmail.com
#2
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteTchoplin2009@gmail.com
#3
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteTchoplin2009@gmail.com
#4
tweet.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29309366902
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29309366902
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for oct31....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for oct31....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29434532128
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29434532128
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov1.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov1.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
daily tweet ..... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29501732962
dorcontest at gmail dot com
daily tweet ..... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29501732962
dorcontest at gmail dot com
Facebook update status for nov2....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
Facebook update status for nov2....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
I tweeted to fritolay that my favorite is BBQ corn chips
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I follow your blog via GFC
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
I follow your blog via GFC #2
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
Email Subscriber
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
#1
Email Subscriber
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
#2
Email Subscriber
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
#3
Email Subscriber
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
#4
I tweeted http://twitter.com/annebrooks/status/29503239062
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
#1
I tweeted http://twitter.com/annebrooks/status/29503239062
ReplyDeletevabred1963@aol.com
#2
daily tweet.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29630567874
dorcontest at gmail dot com
daily tweet.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29630567874
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
following frito lay and tweeted them my favorite bag
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/29635078692
atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
gfc follower giveawayinfo
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
gfc follower giveawayinfo
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/29635307770
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/29635307770
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=160452043994542&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=160452043994542&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
fan of FritoLay on Twitter
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
follow this blog/1
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
follow this blog/2
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
subscribe via e-mail/1
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
subscribe via e-mail/2
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
subscribe via e-mail/3
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
subscribe via e-mail/4
ReplyDeleteyourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net
daily tweet ... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29691066480
dorcontest at gmail dot com
daily tweet ... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/29691066480
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update statu .... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/302872830935040
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/302872830935040
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=139339716114829&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=139339716114829&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
daily tweet.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/517936913580032
dorcontest at gmail dot com
daily tweet.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/517936913580032
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov5.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov5.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/723451857862656
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=143934208987938&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=143934208987938&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
tweet for nov6 ......1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/963701284798464
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet for nov6 ......2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/963701284798464
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov6....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov6....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/1105903306670080
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/1105903306670080
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=131448650243187&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=131448650243187&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
tweet ... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/1432728964702209
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/1432728964702209
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status...1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status...2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/1451041702813697
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/1451041702813697
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172205379471958&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172205379471958&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/1711102878552064
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/1711102878552064
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov8
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov8.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/1785183355277312
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=147799778600201&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/2018809321881600
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/2018809321881600
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov9....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status for nov9....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/2102992228585473
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/2102992228585473
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=152817294763776&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
tweet...1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/2395437474521089
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet...2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/2395437474521089
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status nov10....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
facebook update status nov10....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/2508761210032128
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/2508761210032128
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=100698263335471&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/2831606700056576
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/2831606700056576
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=153211251390876&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=153211251390876&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/2910745637429248
dorcontest at gmail dot com
tweet ..... 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoreenRiopel/status/2910745637429248
dorcontest at gmail dot com
Last day facebook update.....1
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
Last day facebook update.....2
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000384250939
dorcontest at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3150066554503168
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3150066554503168
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=168834369808556&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=168834369808556&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3507422459068416
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3507422459068416
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=165986256766442&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=165986256766442&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3869805983571968
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/3869805983571968
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129579553767607&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=129579553767607&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=111792692220841&id=74201768
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/4100579345305601
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/4100579345305601
ReplyDeleteatlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com