30 October 2010

Grab Some Bonus Entries Into Holiday Explosion Mega Giveaway!

Here's your second way of grabbing some extra entries into my biggest giveaway yet!

Holiday Explosion!

This one is simple:

Just grab my button!
If you already have it up on your blog that counts too!
Simply comment once where you've placed it. And you've grabbed 5 extra chances into the event!








2010 Holiday Gift Guide












2010 Holiday Gift Guide








To make things easier for you, because I know how busy us moms/dads/grandmamas/grandpapas are, I've placed a button to all the bonus entries that will be available at the top. I wouldn't want you to miss a thing! I've been blessed with such wonderful sponsors that have lightened my shopping load as well as introduce me to some fabulous products. I really can't wait to share all this with you!

***CLARIFICATION:  You only need to use one of the buttons {your choice that fits your site}, thank you so much to those who posted both, but I would hate to clutter precious ad space on your site :).

14 comments:

  1. I posted them http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK have your two holiday buttons!
    Thanks a bunch.
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you! Can you follow back?

    http://almcrock.blogspot.com

    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added both button to my blog sidebar at http://vhubler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of your buttons in my left sidebar :)

    http://sweetmaplelife.blogspot.com

    silverhealer21 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much, you only need to post 1 of the buttons though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grabbed you button and put it on my Buttons of Friends page

    http://www.nontypicalmom.com/p/blog-friends.html

    Tchoplin2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. added to my site

    http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Find your button here: http://www.corriecontestcache.blogspot.com

    Corrie Gompf supermomonwheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first entry now ;-)
    Thankyou! Your button is here;
    http://babblelots.blogspot.com/

    nanchugh@grm.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the button on the right side of my page
    http://erinbrady14.blogspot.com
    erinnicole14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted your holiday button on my sidebar. Looking forward to the event!
    mtdudleyfamily dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I posted the button on my blog - http://destinyisdeafening.blogspot.com/ - on left-hand side.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to your event! The button is on my sidebar! --Michelle, blogattoday [(~AT|*} gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete