30 October 2010

Lawry's What's Your Flavor Giveaway

Lawry's has come out with a few new flavors.  After conducting a nationwide survey, they found  preferences for tart, spicy, sweet, and savory flavors can tell a little something about your personality!

So let's find out if their right!
  • Joyous Joiners - Tart Flavors
    If you are one for tart flavors, you tend to be extremely happy overall, particularly with your family, finances, work/life balance and even your health. As a Joyous Joiners you are an extrovert who loves to entertain at home, find it very important to join in social events in your community and are active on the greatest number of social networking sites.
  • Self-Assured Adventurers - Spicy Flavors 
If your preference is for spicy flavors, consider yourself a confident, adventurous individual with a passion for travel and cooking. You are the biggest risk taker and although impulsive, you are not reckless – as a Self-Assured Adventurer you also tend to be resourceful, analytical, and most able to “look at the big picture.”
  • The Sweet Lifers - Sweet Flavors
    As a Sweet Lifer, home and family are close to your heart. You are the kindest and most loyal, although you probably wouldn’t admit that as you are also the most modest. As an individual that prefers sweeter flavors (honey and fruit-infused), you are influenced by your parents, enjoy family entertainment, and consider yourself spiritual.
  • The Conventionalists - Savory Flavors
    Your passion for savory flavors shows you have an enthusiasm for politics, enjoy camping and hiking and love outdoor barbeques and American cuisine. Along with the other Conventionalists, you tend to be more introverted than the rest of the groups and often describe yourself as a homebody.
Well, I'm all about spice!  I love anything hot.  When a dish isn't quite right I know a few diced peppers will do it.
I'm Mexican and anytime I can use Serranos or Jalapenos, I'm good.  From beans to ice creams, I usually always put a little chili in it.  {Ice cream?! You bet!  Vanilla ice cream with melon, chili and chamoy, YUM!} While I do love to cook and try out new dishes...I wouldn't really consider myself an adventurer.  I'm perfectly happy safe of the ground in my cute little house.... 
But...
I also love me some sweetness.  Cooking with it though, very rarely.  I love sweet and sour pork or chicken.   Or tossing in a bit of mango to balance out a spicy dish. The description for sweet describes me a little better.  I am very much influenced by my parents and I'm all about my wonderful family.  So maybe I should cook with it more!
What does your taste describe about you?  Are they dead on, or are you like me a little bit of 2 or more?
I received:

Oh how I love Lawry's!  I've been using their marinades for years.  So naturally when I was asked to participate in this Spark, I was all over it!

My favorite of their new marinades has to be the Sun Dried Tomato.  The Tuscan marinade includes extra virgin olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red bell peppers and the perfect blend of herbs.  I love marinades,  toss some in a ziplock baggie with your meat the night before and it really makes a difference with the tenderness and flavor.

Wanna win what I got?

You'll received a Lawry’s “What’s Your Flavor” kit that includes a marinating dish {very large Pyrex baking dish}, a set of skewers, Lawry’s two new marinades, as well as a sample of each of the four new Seasoning Mixes and a bottle of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt!

To Enter:
Tell me whats your flavor!

Extra Entries:
  • Follow this blog ~public~ (+2)
  • Blog about this (+2)
  • Subscribe via Email (+4) *Remember to verify because I will check*
  • Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (+4) 
  • Follow Me on Twitter (+2)
  • Like Me On Facebook (+2)
  • Take my Holiday Button!(+5)
  • Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4) 
  • Tweet/daily (+2)
  • Facebook Status/daily (+2)
 YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave you twitter link if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".

Thanks and Good Luck All!
***************Giveaway Ends 11/15/10***************
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was NOT compensated.  These are my true and honest feelings.

335 comments:

  1. My flavor is a rich Carolina Barbecue, which is a cross between a mustard and a sweet barbecue sauce, so goof and flavorful! Thanks so much for hosting this great giveaway!

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your blog publicly (furygirl3132)
    #1

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog publicly (furygirl3132)
    #2

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email subscriber.
    #1

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email subscriber.
    #2

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Email subscriber.
    #3

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email subscriber.
    #4

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you on Twitter (furygirl3132)
    #1

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you on Twitter (furygirl3132)
    #2

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  10. @tawndam follows you on twitter 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29226993585
    ♫tweet♫ tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29226993585
    ♫tweet♫ tawndam at hotmail.com 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am now following you from AHEBH!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm definately the Sweet Lifer - Sweet Flavors person! wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following publicly GFC (Wanda McHenry) #1
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following publicly GFC (Wanda McHenry) #2
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Email subscriber #1
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Email subscriber #2
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the spicy flavors. I'm definitely a self-assured adventurer.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. GFC Follower. #1

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. GFC Follower. #2

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Email subscriber. #1

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Email subscriber #3
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Email subscriber #4
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Voted for you #1
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Voted for you #2
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Voted for you #3
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Voted for you #4
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follow you on twitter (@myfolly) #1
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow you on twitter (@myfolly) #2
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Like you on FB (Wanda McHenry) #1
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like you on FB (Wanda McHenry) #2
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Subscribe to your Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry) #1 wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Subscribe to your Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry) #2 wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Subscribe to your Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry) #3 wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Subscribe to your Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry) #4 wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. daily tweet 1: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29266355550
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. daily tweet 2: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29266355550
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. daily fb 1: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171937086150874&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. daily fb 2: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171937086150874&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love spicy but also enjoy a bit of tartness.
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow on twitter as @southerncooker
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like you on facebook Joan Osborne
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow on twitter as @southerncooker
    2nd entry
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like you on facebook Joan Osborne
    2nd entry
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow with GFF
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow with GFF 2nd entry
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I subscribe via email
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  49. I subscribe via email
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  50. I subscribe via email
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  51. I subscribe via email
    joosbornenc at yahoo dot com
    entry 4

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm definitely spicy!
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. gfc follower 1
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. gfc follower 2
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. twitter follower bcardoo79 1
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. twitter follower bcardoo79 2
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. fb fan bethany cardone 1
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. fb fan bethany cardone 2
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. networked blogs follower bethany cardone 1
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. networked blogs follower bethany cardone 2
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. networked blogs follower bethany cardone 3
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. networked blogs follower bethany cardone 4
    b(dot)cardone(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. my flavor is Self-Assured Adventurers - Spicy Flavors



    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29295609518
    ♫tweet♫ tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29295609518
    ♫tweet♫ tawndam at hotmail.com 2

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow your blog


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    1

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow your blog


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am an email subscriber



    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    1

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am an email subscriber



    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    3

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    1

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    2

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    3

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com


    4

    ReplyDelete
  74. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/29300377196

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/29300377196

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm a Sweet Lifer. I like sweet flavors! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I subscribe via email #1
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I subscribe via email #2
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I subscribe via email #3
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I subscribe via email #4
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #1
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #2
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #3
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs #4
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm a The Sweet Lifers - Sweet Flavors

    ReplyDelete
  86. the Savoury flavors

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  87. follow this blog
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love spicy flavors.
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a GFC follower(Jennifer).#1
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm a GFC follower(Jennifer).
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm an email subscriber.#1
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. subscribe via e-mail/1
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm an email subscriber.#2
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I'm an email subscriber.#3
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. subscribe via e-mail/2
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  96. I'm an email subscriber.#4
    jryder416 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. subscribe via e-mail/3
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  98. subscribe via e-mail/4
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  99. voted for you on Top Mommy blogs/1
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  100. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  101. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs/2
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  102. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs/3
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  103. voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs/4
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  104. follow on Twitter as rlee1950
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  105. follow on Twitter as rlee1950; entry 2
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  106. LIKE you on facebook/1
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  107. LIKE you on facebook/2
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  108. •Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)/1
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  109. 10-31 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29328514527

    ReplyDelete
  110. 10-31 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29328514527

    ReplyDelete
  111. 10-31 http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/108170972583594

    ReplyDelete
  112. •Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)/2
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  113. •Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)/3
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  114. •Subscribe to my Networked Blogs (+4)/4
    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  115. daily tweet 1: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29360064691
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. daily tweet 2: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29360064691
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. daily facebook 1: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=126618967395598&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. daily facebook 2: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=126618967395598&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29364669060
    ♫tweet♫ tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29364669060
    ♫tweet♫ tawndam at hotmail.com 2

    ReplyDelete
  121. 11-1 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29425259085

    ReplyDelete
  122. 11-1 http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29425259085

    ReplyDelete
  123. 11-1 http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/151319228246648

    ReplyDelete
  124. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29486985881

    ReplyDelete
  125. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29486985881
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. daily tweet 1: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29496415035
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. daily tweet 2: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29496415035
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. daily facebook 1: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167127259972713&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. daily facebook 2: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167127259972713&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. My flavor is sweet but like an occasional spicy.
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. GFC follower
    vabred1963@aol.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you via twitter
    vabred1963@aol.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow you via twitter
    vabred1963@aol.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  134. Email subscriber/1
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Email subscriber/2
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Email subscriber/3
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Email subscriber/4
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I like you on facebook
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I like you on facebook/2
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I follow you via network blogs/1
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow you via network blogs/2
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I follow you via network blogs/3
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow you via network blogs/4
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I voted/1
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I voted/2
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I voted/3
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I voted/4
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I added your button/1
    www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I added your button/2
    www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I added your button/3
    www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I added your button/4
    www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I added your button/5
    www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com
    vabred1963@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I tweeted http://twitter.com/annebrooks/status/29509001577
    vabred1963@aol.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  154. I tweeted http://twitter.com/annebrooks/status/29509001577
    vabred1963@aol.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  155. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29528703534

    ReplyDelete
  156. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29528703534

    ReplyDelete
  157. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/158594720843721

    ReplyDelete
  158. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/158594720843721

    ReplyDelete
  159. tweet 1: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29556288993
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. tweet 2: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29556288993
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. fb 1: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164734850213203&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. fb 2: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164734850213203&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I love things with a BBQ, tomato or cheese flavour. I also like things that are sour and sweet at the same time :) Like sour gummy worms!

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I'm following via GFC as Jasmine1485

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    Entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  165. I'm following via GFC as Jasmine1485

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  166. I'm a fan on Facebook (Kate Ryan)

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    Entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  167. I'm a fan on Facebook (Kate Ryan)

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  168. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29587248175

    ReplyDelete
  169. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29587248175
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29627197290

    ReplyDelete
  171. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/29627197290

    ReplyDelete
  172. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/166624356689327

    ReplyDelete
  173. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/166624356689327

    ReplyDelete
  174. tweet 1: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29662599041
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. tweet 2: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/29662599041
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. fb1: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=163003427065566&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. fb2: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=163003427065566&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29676103613

    ReplyDelete
  179. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/29676103613
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/361833550581760

    ReplyDelete
  181. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/167751003252315

    ReplyDelete
  182. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/167751003252315

    ReplyDelete
  183. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/555289837305856

    ReplyDelete
  184. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/555289837305856
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  185. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/579002053955584
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  186. daily tweet: http://twitter.com/myfolly/status/579002053955584
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  187. daily fb: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=137692096282410&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  188. daily fb: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=137692096282410&id=100000554950762
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  189. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/713602914844673

    ReplyDelete
  190. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/713602914844673

    ReplyDelete
  191. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/139555549428155

    ReplyDelete
  192. http://www.facebook.com/simplydab/posts/139555549428155

    ReplyDelete
  193. http://twitter.com/tawndam/status/969765459853312
    tawndam at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete