09 November 2010

Gimmie Your Givies Link Up! And Wednesday Blog Hops

OMG!!! 10 Days and counting til the biggest Holiday Event this lil' blog has ever done!  Ok thats because this is it's first!  But still, HUGE!

It's Where's It At Wednesday! Take a button and leave your link! Promote it by tweeting this post! Just click the retweet button up top. Then, enter the ones you want. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! ♥Have fun and Good Luck!♥


My Open Givies:

  • CrazyDog TShirt-Ends 11/10 {GO!}
  • TriLash-Ends 11/15 {GO!}
  • FritoLay Fan Pack-Ends 11/15 {GO!}
  • Totally Inappropriate Cards-Ends 11/15 {GO!}
  • Lawry's What's Your Flavor-Ends 11/15 {GO!}

    Low Entry Giveaways Mean YOU HAVE BETTER ODDS!!

    Don't forget to include your end dates ☺


    Giveaway Link up






    Now.•..¸.•*¨For.•..¸.•*¨the.•..¸.•*¨blog.•..¸.•*¨HOPPING!.•..¸.•*¨.•..¸.•*¨.•..¸.•*¨.•..¸.•*¨Wee!


    Photobucket



    Please click button for complete details

    Please click button for complete details







    Simpy Stacie

    Let's Just Give It Away

    3 comments:

    1. Hello I entered two time but I think there is some problem with networking that it didn't showed me everytime now it is there three times. I am sorry for that....
      Thanks for hosting the party hope you would like to visit me at
      http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
      And my email is
      craft.a.world@gmail.com
      Love
      Farah

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi, following you on google friend connect, through the wed blog hop. would love it if you'd do the same. http://Back2Brooklyn.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm following from the Momsreview4You Hop. www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    ________/)______./¯”"”/’)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
    Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥