I chose instead of making it a first and last name or "The ____ Family" to go a bit more. I decide this would be a great gift for my sister. So I placed her name in the first spot and her significant others in the second. This way it's to both of them.
It was really cool to see how they placed the names in the photo. It was almost as if the photo shoot was set up just for them! Very good quality of photos also. I am very pleased and very anxious to see their face when they open up their gift this year!
With the economy what it is right now, finding great gifts under $20 seems almost impossible. Especially for those you really love. You don't want to just walk into Target and buy something just to wrap it. You want to find a gift that will make the person smile and feel special. Personalized wall calendars are great for just that.
Finding your way through the personalizing process is a cinch and fun! They have 10 different image sets to choose from. So your sure to find the perfect set for that perfect gift!
Don't worry before you buy you see the actual calendar with the name{s} in it!
Some of the images you can chose from to personalize your calendar:






I Received:
A personalized wall calendar
Buy It!
$19.99- Wall Calendar the classic 11" X 17" hanging calendar with double-wire binding.
Holiday Explosion Bonus Entries:
Follow Tukaiz on Facebook{+1}
Follow Tukaiz on Twitter{+1}
You must tell them I sent you and thank them for sponsoring "Holiday Explosion!"
Please leave a comment for each action you chose. Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link.
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.



like them on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Tukaiz-Products/115517648885?ref=nf#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=469653618885&id=115517648885
ReplyDelete