06 December 2010

Hickory Farms Gifts


The Holidays and Hickory Farms is like peanut butter and jelly, they just go together!  When I saw Mom Central was having a blog tour of Hickory Farms...I was all but too glad to volunteer myself! YUM!

I can remember as a very young child going to the mall with my mom.... Holidays and back to school shopping I think were the only 2 for sure times we ever hit the mall.  We would walk up and down it just staring at the decorations, watching people hustle.  We'd grab a pretzel and talk.  Talk about anything and nothing, just laughs and smiles. It was so simple back then.

All the way at the end of the mall was a favorite store.  Favorite because they were always in holiday costumes and ALWAYS giving out samples!  It was Hickory Farms!  We'd pick up a couple boxes for family and New Year's and be on our way.

Since then, we've gotten a little busy, become parents ourselves, parents have gotten sick... not so simple anymore.  But it's always nice to see a familiar product that can bring back such a rush of happy emotions and memories.
I Received:
$40 "Party Planner"



Still nicely packaged and now made with 100% recycled material.  The summer sausage with creamy Swiss and hot mustard has always been my favorite.  It's so delicious.  With Hickory Farms you know your getting quality.  I've picked up a couple boxes here and there at the local grocer but it's never like Hickory Farms, they have it down.  I guess after over half a century they'd have to LOL!

Hickory Farms has a gift box in just about everyone's price range. Right now Hickory Farms is offering free shipping to orders over $35 and to any APO/FPO address and guaranteed arrival of Dec 23!


I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a signature gift box from Hickory Farms to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥