13 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Aurorae Yoga


Aurorae Yoga carries mats, bags, towels, straps, block and wash.  Everything for all your yoga needs.

I've always loved yoga.  We usually did it as a warm up to a workout.  But it wasn't until a couple of years ago I started doing it for a completely new reason.  I was told I had panic and anxiety disorder.  It came on all of a sudden, have no idea why, but for the first few months it was horrible.  I was always popping pills, wouldn't go anywhere unless I had my Lorazapam handy.  I was a mess.  You can read about that on my personal blog.  This wasn't me, I don't do panic well.  I also hated the pills I was on.  They made me feel "out of it".  So shortly after being on them, I stopped.  I had to find a way to calm myself without this crutch.

I began practicing breathing, stretching, doing a few poses {I only knew what I had seen on my TV and could remember} and that helped.  I was calm, collected and refreshed.  Slowly, making it a part of my life, I've made it to where I am today.  No pills and I go and come as I please!

What I love about Aurorae yoga mats are the focal icons.  That makes a huge difference for me.  It gives me something to continuously stare at, keeping my balance and focus controlled.





It's a nice thick mat, which is good for knees, back and palms.





I also received the rosin bag. 



Now this small, but oh so important, product is key.  Similar to what a gymnast would use.  Pat a bit on the toes and hands to keep you from slipping.  I've done a few poses that end up with me losing my grip and almost face planting it!  So this is a must have!  Especially if your oily or love to sweat {like me}. It doesn't stay on your clothes it dusts right off.

I Received:

Aurorae Northern lights yoga mat and slip free rosin bag.

Buy It!

Sold Exclusively Through Amazon! $ 39.95

Aurorae Northern Lights Yoga Mat with Golden Sun Focal Icon - Most Innovative Design that will Awaken the Energy within you. PER Eco Safe Material, Biodegradable and Phthalates free



Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag. Stop Slipping on your Yoga Mat, Odor Free and Non Sticky. Made in USA. Great with Aurorae's Yoga mats

Social Networks:

Facebook
Blogger
LinkedIn
Twitter
I received everything listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

4 comments:

  1. I could definitely use a new yoga mat! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! I'm following you back! Have a great week!

    Andrea
    http://365daysoflifebehindthelens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,
    Thank you for the beautiful, creative message and visit to my blog. Did you do a blog makeover? It looks fabulous!
    I enjoyed your yoga story and can relate. I've been practicing it for 30 years and it is a life saver.
    Happy Holidays!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mat!Hopping over to say hello and to invite you to stop by and don't forget to enter my giveaway. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog!
    I'm your newest follower via the Moonangelnay weekend blog hop!

    Feel free to come by my blog:
    The Romantic Type
    http://theromantictype.blogspot.com/

    xoxoKATIExoxo

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥