09 December 2010

Holiday Explosion! 2010: Shabby Apple

We've done the toys!  Now what to wear?!  Shabby Apple is a cute online boutique that carries dresses from kids to women!  Such an array of beautiful trendy and chic looks.
Collection:
* All That Jazz * The Silk Road * Yosemite * The Berkshires
* Central Park * Carousel * 1943 * Baja
* Manhattan * Golden gate * Oh La La * Queensland
* Skyscraper * Boysenberry

As you peruse through their shop you'll notice they have little "hints" from their stylists.  What jewelry they'd piece with the dress, the right shoe, or what Mommy dress goes with the girls.

Here are my favorite looks:
Girls $36 Mom's $62



Girls $35  Mom's $76

Mom's $78 Girls $39
Now I would love to be dressed by a stylist...but not many of us could afford that.  I love that Shabby Apple helps with that! They have an online questionnaire you fill out to find out what dress style goes with your body type!!  Wow!  I know right. Very user friendly!  This is what the results look like:
Click to enlarge


Aside from these great looking dresses and help, Shabby Apple also carries shoes, bags, jewelry & accessories.

I Received:

Not-Your-Mama's Mumu

$35


Perfect length, beautiful and vivid pattern, comfortable and can be dressed up or down.  I did run into a problem when I received this.  The day I received it I unbuttoned the back and the snap broke. 

Shabby Apple however was so super nice and offered another quickly!  Great customer service.

Free Holiday Shipping just enter HOLIDAY at checkout!
I received item{s} listed above free of charge for reviewing purposes.  I was not compensated nor was I asked to post a review.  These are 100% my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥