19 February 2011

The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop








Woo hoo it's Sunday!  Let's all go for a Sunday Stroll!

It's easy to join.  


 YOU MUST:
  1. Follow the first link, me.
  2. Follow the second link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
  3. Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.  
This weeks Spotlight Stop on the Stroll is Krista from Heavenly Savings!  Yay!  
 images

My name is Krista I am 26 and I live in  Colorado! I am a SAHM with a beautiful little girl. I have been married to the love of my life for 5 years. I spend my free time blogging, cooking, crafting, reading, and working on cars. My husband and I love to travel around all summer long to different car shows and show off what we have done! I started this blog for coupons and the last two years it has taken off to be Much Much more! I love it! I also run an at home day care with children ages 2-7 and would not have it any other way!

Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow!  In the next weeks they'll be a co-host {interested drop me an email} .  Also, in order to be the "Spotlight Stop on the Stroll" you must have the button.  It'll be randomly pulled just like a giveaway thru random.org.


Happy Hopping!




16 comments:

  1. I am following now and have joined the blog hop! Hope you stop by sometime to follow back, have a blessed day:)

    Little Foot
    www.bigfoottribe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you with through my other blogs, but now following you through my new one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Nice to you see again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time using this blog hop! I love finding new blogs through these, so thanks for hosting.

    I'm following. Stop by my place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following the hosts. Thanks for hosting this. I'd love to be followed back by anyone interested. :)

    Thanks!
    www.ahelicoptermom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all :)

    I'm following everyone back!

    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the blog hop - I'm a new follower & have included a link to your hop on a page that I have on my site. It's devoted to blog hops for each day of the week, and you can find the link at the top of my sidebar. Hope you'll visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! :)
    Cheers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower and New to your blog hop!
    Nice to meet you! Great Blog.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for hosting the blog hop! I'm off to check out some of these sites.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx for the blog hop. I hope to ind a lot of cute blogs to read. I'm a new follower:)
    http://to-calm-insanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! My name is Brooke and I am your newest follower via today's blog hop! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful information!

    http://theintentionalmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Thank you for linking up to blog hop at www.madamedeals.com. Please come back next week and link up again. :-)

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥