10 March 2011

Apothica Cosmetics Review & Giveaway {Spring Formals}

Time to get ready for all those wonderful springtime events.  Weddings, proms, graduations, baptisms.  You want to look your best!

I recently found Apothica.com.  Apothica carries only the best in bath & body, fragrances, candles, skin care, laundry, hair care and mens products.  Top of the line cosmetic brands such as Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Bare Escentuals, Too Faced, Vincent Longo, Shiseido, Stila Cosmetics, Yves Saint Laurent

and my favorite Smashbox!

{Forgive the photo I had to play with my new makeup the minute it arrived!!}
Smashbox is known for their photo ready make up.  Flawless in minutes.  Most popular is the Photo Finish Foundation Primer.  This creates a pore-less, wrinkle-free complexion. Available in many formulas.
I received the cream eye liner palette, Bionic Mascara and Lip Brilliance - Lightbox.

I love the Smashbox cream eye liners.  My favorites are the caviar and thunder.  Caviar is a rich black and thunder is a light brownish grey.  I also like that it's a palette.  Perfect for ladies like myself, who crave variety and sometimes just want to try it all! 

Smashbox Cosmetics Cream Eye Liner Palette $31.70
Key Ingredients: Candelila Wax provides a smooth, seamless eyeliner application. Vitamin E protects against damaging free radicals. Mica adds a gentle shimmer and shine.
I added the Lava on top of the Caviar closer to my lash line.  Just for fun.  Lava is a metallic grey.  Unlike needing the perfect pencil that goes on smooth, {which I can never keep that way!}, the cream is always seamless and it slides on so easy.  Very little room for mistakes. And also forgiving when needed.  Ever mess up with pencil?  You can't just swipe, you have to take out your makeup remover and restart the eye.  I went a bit too far out with the cream liner and I took a cleansing wipe and off it came.
Smashbox Cosmetics Bionic Mascara $18.80
Key Ingredients: Aloe, wheat protein, silk and olive oil strengthen and condition.
My little secret.  He he.  You want to bring out your eyes, longer voluminous lashes?  Try bionic.  I was definitely NOT blessed with long lashes or even thick lashes.  I have man eyes without make up LOL.  I'm sure some of you remember my very naked manly eye I posted way back in October.  Well, I adore this mascara because it really brings out my hardly there lashes.
Smashbox Cosmetics Lip Brilliance - Lightbox $28.00
Key Ingredients: Mineral Oil provides smooth, easy, and soft application. Mica adds a gentle shimmer and shine. Titanium Dioxide protects against damaging free radicals.
I only wear light lip color.  Mostly because I have green eyes...I know your thinking what the heck does that have to do with anything? LOL Well I'll tell you.  I go a bit darker on my eyes to bring them out and I feel if I went with darker lip shades, I'd look "circus" ready, not so great for special occasions.  The Smashbox Lip Brillance-Lightbox is perfect for me.



The finished product. 

Buy It!
You can find all of these fabulous products and so much more online at: Apothica.com

Social Networks:
Keep up with the latest deals and products!
Twitter
Facebook

Win It!

$50 Gift Card to Apothica
Mandatory Entry:
You must do at least one  
{But you may do all for extra entries}
Option 1: Facebook
1. Visit Apothica.com
2. Write on Apothica’s Facebook wall about what you think of Apothica
*Bonus Entry: Opt in to Apothica’s Newsletter
Option 2: Twitter
1. Visit Apothica.com
2. Tweet about Apothica on your own Twitter Account
*Bonus Entry: Retweet Apothica’s tweet about this giveaway
Option 3: Blog
1. Visit Apothica.com
2. Write something on your blog about what you think of Apothica
*Bonus Entry: Write about the brand I highlighted and link it to Apothica
Extra Entries:
  1. Follow me thru GFC {Public}
  2. Follow me on Twitter
  3. Like me on Facebook
  4. Subscribe via email
  5. Follow Networked blogs
  6. Enter ANY other giveaway
  7. Grab my button
  8. Tweet/ Facebook this giveaway {+1 each, once each daily} See below
YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
*Giveaway Ends 03/31/11*




Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post.   I was given a free sample of the above product{s} to help facilitate my review.  These are my opinions and experiences.
Photo Credit: Photos not taken by me belong to Apothica.com.


Easy Copy & Paste