17 March 2011

Black Swan DVD Giveaway!

AVAILABLE ON BLU-RAY AND DVD MARCH 29
Starring Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Winona Ryder & Vincent Cassel
Directed by Darren Aronofsky
Street Date: March 29, 2011
Pre-book Date: March 2, 2011
Screen Format: Widescreen Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital French 2.0 Surround Dolby Digital Spanish 2.0 Surround Dolby Digital Subtitles: English and Spanish
U.S. Rating: R
Total Run Time: 179 minutes
Closed Captioned: Yes 
  
EXPERIENCE THE TWISTED YET INSPIRED MASTERPIECE LIKE NEVER BEFORE 
BLACK SWAN follows the story of Nina (Natalie Portman), a ballerina in the New York City Ballet trying to make it to the top.  When artistic director Thomas Leroy (Vincent Cassel) decides to replace prima ballerina Beth MacIntyre (Winona Ryder) for the opening production of their new season, Swan Lake, Nina is his first choice.  But a new dancer, Lily (Mila Kunis), also impresses Leroy and becomes Nina’s competition.  Nina fits the White Swan role perfectly with her innocence and grace, but Lily is the personification of the Black Swan with her fiery personality.  As the two young dancers expand their rivalry into a twisted friendship, Nina begins to get more in touch with her dark side with a recklessness that threatens to destroy her.
Let me start by saying this is one movie you'll want to make sure you watch away from the kids.  It's dark, highly intense, twisted and sexy!  Everything I love in a movie!  Natalie Portman did a fantastic job IMO.  I kept thinking I'd see her as the Wal-mart mommy, like I do in most films she's made.  She's never really sold me on the character...until now!
I was proud of Natalie Portman.  There was no holding back.  While I'm not really sure about some parts of the movie, some I just couldn't watch...I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to blood.  It all had you completely consumed in the 'what's coming next'!  I couldn't help but become entranced by it.  I love ballet and I love twists... but .... I'm not really sure about this movie, I was definitely intrigued and had to see what happened next.  Where it all would lead.  I'll admit I was confused through the majority of it.  I don't want to give too much information out and spoil it for anyone, but after the movie expect a discussion with whomever you watch it with.  Me and Hubby are still arguing who's right LOL. 

Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman


Trailer for BLACK SWAN on YouTube
Enter to win your own copy of BLACK SWAN on DVD by simply answering the following question:

  • What is New York City Ballet new season’s opening production in BLACK SWAN?
  1. Coppélia
  2. Le Corsaire
  3. Swan Lake
♥Extra Entries: {Worth 1 each}
  1. Follow Me on Google Friend {public}
  2. Follow Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on Twitter @FoxHomeEnt
  3. Follow me on Twitter
  4. Friend me on Facebook
  5. Like Me on Facebook 
  6. Subscribe via Email {Right Hand Side}
  7. Grab my cute button {Right Hand Side} 
  8. Tweet/Facebook {Daily}SEE BELOW!
 

YOU MUST:
Leave a comment for each entry, leave your email address, leave your twitter link* if you tweeted, twitter name if you follow, facebook link* if you make it your status, facebook name if you "like".
*How Do I find the link?
 Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
Giveaway Ends 4/7/11

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.




Easy Copy & Paste

2 comments:

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥