Originating in Veracruz, Mexico in 1936, Kahlúa has become the number one selling coffee liqueur in the world. Relying on two of the region’s finest ingredients—sugarcane and 100% Arabica coffee—the resulting flavor is as rich and distinct as the vibrant, multicultural region from which it comes.
KAHLÚA® Liqueur. 20% alc./vol. (21.5% alc./vol., available only in Ohio). ©2010 Imported by The Kahlúa Company, Purchase NY
I am not a huge drinkie drinkie fan. But I absolutely love me some coffee. So when I was asked to consider Kahlua for my gift guide I was torn. I honestly had never had an alcoholic coffee.... is that what you'd call it? Hmmm, see how much I know.
This is the recipe I tried
Kahlúa Iced Coffee
2 parts Kahlúa
2 parks chilled coffee
1 park milk or cream
Serve over ice in a tall glass
Honey made it for me. He on the other hand is a huge drinkie lovah! I had no idea he liked Kahlua so much. I was sent a pretty good sized bottle and it's almost gone LOL.
I must say, the one thing that steers me the most away from alcohol is the taste. The coffee I drank had hardly that ickie alcoholie taste. Dare I say even good! I'm such a light weight drinker it's not even funny. I had one fun coffee and I was all too happy.
The only dislike I have is if I want a cold coffee it HAS to have whipped cream LOL... Not sure how that would play into the drink, if it would taste good or not... Hmmm..
If your planning a breakfast in bed surprise for Mama, I think a great and fabulicious addition to it would be Kahlua and coffee! Hubby also says I HAVE to have the Kahlua & ice cream and the hot cocoa & Kahlua! Holy moly is this guy trying to get me drunk! Turns out I can toss Kahlua in a lot of my favorites!! I may be in trouble!
Social Networks:


No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥