13 April 2011

Tortuga Rum Cake Review {Fabulicious Mother's Day Gift Guide}



Tortuga Rum Company is a family-owned business selling gourmet products such as:
  • Caribbean sauces
  • Flavored coffees
  • Chocolate treats
  • Gifts and Collectibles
  • Authentic and Original Tortuga Rum Cakes
  • Tortuga Rum
This Mother's Day step away from mundane and ordinary.  Give Mama a taste of the Caribbean.  I was given the original rum cake and the coconut rum cake.  Let me say this, OMG moist.  Huge flavor.  I would love to be in the cake club.  *hint hint* in case family is reading. LOL.   Great with coffee.  This is a dessert I'm sure will get you lots of compliments.  It's serious cake. 

Our most popular Flavor! Our World Famous Tortuga "Golden Original" Rum Cakes with Walnuts are baked fresh daily in the Cayman Islands with only the finest natural ingredients, including imported walnuts. The only preservative used is our specially blended "5-year-old", oak barrel aged Tortuga Gold Rum. Each cake is individually hand glazed .

All the cakes are vacuum sealed and have a shelf life of 6 months or indefinitely if you freeze or refrigerate.

Available in 4 oz, 16 oz and 33 oz cakes.

Buy It!

Tortuga Rum Company

Social Networks

Facebook

Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for this post.I was given the product listed above free of charge to facilitate this review.  These are 100 % my opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥