
For over 30 years, Toy Quest has made a commitment to technology, innovation and safety. Earlier this year I got an email asking to work with them on a few products. Banzai being the name we all know when we think summer fun, of course I jumped at the chance.
I Received:
![]() |
| HydroJet |
-Cool off this summer with the Banzai Hydro Jet Blast Sprinkler. Just connect your garden hose and watch the Sprinkler come to life! It's full of twists, turns, and supreme soaking power! The soft foam plane will fly every which way leaving a path of soaked spectators! The Banzai Hydro Jet Blast Sprinkler features:
- Sprinkler base and ground stakes for safe and stable play
- Easy assembly and storage
- Unique and interactive sprinkler
- Turn your backyard into an action packed air show
<![]() |
| Speed Zone Raceway |
-Ready, set, GO!! Test your speed with the Banzai Speed Zone Electronic Raceway Water Slide! Ready...Press the start button the Digital Electronic Timer, a flash of red light... get ready...a flash of yellow light... get set... then green... now GO! The seconds will start to flash by as you make your way down the Speed Zone Raceway! Can you make it under the checker flags before the timer flashes the next number?! Yes! As soon as you cross the checker flags the timer stops, displaying your best time yet! Think you can beat it? Go again and find out! The Banzai Speed Zone Electric Racing Water Slide features:
- 15 ft. Lx 31in W water slide
- Inflatable Speed Zone Electronic Raceway arch
- Digital Electronic Timer with lights
- Easy garden hose hook-up
![]() |
Banzai Dragon Drenchers |
Product Features
- fill with standard garden hose
- grows to monster size
- blasts up to 25 feet
- no pumping required
- continuous stream of water
OK Really does it have to be said? F-U-N! Oh my gosh the kids had such a ball with these. Granted it wasn't even spring when we had them test these. But out the kids went to get wet and have a blast. The video I shot had to be done quickly, I didn't want anyone getting too cold. This is AZ, but still.
I think the hardest toy to tear the kids away from was the water slide.. Of course. For a couple of reasons. One... duh it's slipping in water! But two, its like a challenge of who has the fastest time. They liked that. Especially the boys.
The hydro jet was better for the smaller kids. I took a snip of video of the older boys, but really it's been the younger ones that enjoy it. The older ones kinda just wanted to go back to the raceway. Our dirt I guess was too soft, it couldn't handle the weight of the toy and add on the pressure of water spinning the jet.
For the summer kick off event I have to say, awesome product! Screams summer fun!
![]() |
Banzai Falls Water Slide - The Original |
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given the above product free of charge to help facilitate my review. These are my opinions and experiences.





No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥