![]() |
| $99.95 |
We're a big get-out-to-the-lake in the summer kinda family. We enjoy swimming, boating, fishing, everything nature has to offer. But with outdoor fun comes the need for plenty of fluids. I'm a pusher I must admit. I'm always having my kids drink. This year we took Gatorade, water, juice, milk, and of course SodaStream.
SodaStream is awesome and perfect for camping because one, it eliminates the need for bottles and cans which takes up a lot of space in the camper PLUS in the trash.
![]() |
| $4.99 One bottle of SodaMix can make 50 servings or 12 liters. |
![]() |
| $29.95 One carbonator will carbonate 130 liters of water. |
I Received:
| Ready to go! |
We waited and saved this to surprise the kids at the lake. Nine kids, each with a different taste and flavor favorite... I am so glad we took this instead of 9 different varieties of sodas from the store.
Company Overview:
Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.
Final Thought:
Overall I would have to say I saw no difference in the quality, time value or quantity between the Genesis and Fountain Jet. For $20 less you can get great soda from the Fountain Jet. Although, aesthetically if you would like to match your decor I'd go with the more impressive looking machines like the Penguin!
![]() |
| $199.95 |
SodaStream is easy enough my children can make it themselves. And they do! This is definitely up there with letting them make their own sundae. I would say the most difficult part is getting your fizz just right. I like a lot of carbonation so I find that 4 pumps is perfect for me.
Pros: No electricity needed so it can go anywhere, eliminates trash and big boxes from 12 & 24 packs, big variety and the convenience of making small quantities.
Cons: Carbonation is gone after a bit. While the diet flavors taste very similar to other brands diet, the regular flavors aren't quite the same.
Perfect for RV's, boats, tailgating, BBQ's, parks, everything summertime!
Social Media:
YouTube
Where To Buy:
Shop Online!
Find A Dealer Near You!
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge to facilitate this review. I am in no way influenced, compensated or otherwise urged to write a positive review. These are my thoughts based on my experience.





No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥