19 July 2011

Kick Your Sex Life Up a Notch With EdenFantasys

★ This post is intended for readers over 18.  Continuing to read you agree you are of age.
I'm coming up on my 11th, yes siree our 11th, wedding anniversary.  I know we're out of our "honeymoon" stage, well out of it.  We've gotten in ruts.  I think everyone has.  Same ol' same ol', am I right.  It's comfy.  But who wants to describe their sex life as comfy?  Thankfully we love to play.  Although, it wasn't always so.  It did take a bit for me to get over the stigmata that surrounds sex toys.



In my first marriage, I was very shy and clueless about sex, we both were.  Needless to say our sex life kinda sucked.   Us being each other onlys, I thought that's all there was to sex.   Boy was I wrong!

My new Hubby liked talking about sex, how weird I thought!  And the things he'd say would make me blush blush blush!  The first time I walked into a "shop" with him I felt a bit pervy.  But, oh me oh my the fun we had!  And that opened our sex to a whole new world.  Anyone that says, as I did many of times, 'our sex is just fine' just hasn't found the right accessory yet.  Because that part of a relationship shouldn't be fine, it should be explosive!

Having kids makes it more challenging to hit the store like we use to, not that I ever really liked going.  I like the purchase, not the experience of buying.  Shopping the online sex stores, is much more private, fun and I can read all about the product before buying from others who have already tried it out.  And it ships discretely too!  Say we want to purchase sex toys for couples, be it games, swings or candles, just about every product has a rating and an opinion from a real customer!  Complete with pros and cons.  Love that. 

And shopping from your living room allows you to take your time and find that right new addition!

Sexis - a provocative sex magazine at EdenFantasys.com