The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop is hosted by me, Donna from Pot of Gold Giveaways and Jennifer from Makobi Scribes!
It's easy to join.
★YOU MUST:
- Follow the hosts, {Top 3 spots}.
- Follow the 4th link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
- Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.
This weeks Spotlight on the Stroll is:

I love to eat, talk about food, grocery shop, find new recipes, cook, find ways to make food healthier and pretty much anything that has to do with food! I am a self-proclaimed foodie!I have my bachelors degree in dietetics from Western Michigan University am starting my dietetic internship in August 2011 I cannot wait to become a registered dietitian (R.D.). I want to work with people with renal disease, diabetes, or in food service dietetics. I married the man of my dreams on July 11, 2009. His name is Troy and we live a wonderful life together in Fennville, MI.More things you can do to ensure a successful hop:
Troy graduated college May 2010 with his bachelors degree in secondary education. He is looking for a teaching job in earth science or history. Troy is my number one person to count on. He is amazing! He is the best husband I could ask for! We have two miniature dachshunds named Ava and Jaxen. They are best friends and are pain in the butts! I love to save money and get great deals. Nutrition is one of my passions as well as being healthy.
- Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow! With your link embedded in the comment so all they have to do is click! {example:}Most comment systems allow that just copy and paste. Replacing your url and site name.
- Take the button and make a Sunday post of it :)
- Tweet about it, everyone loves a good hop!
- Tell you Facebook peeps, the more the merrier!
Happy Hopping!