19 December 2011

K'Nex Toys for Christmas Review

My kids love K'Nex building sets.  My older son loves the big sets.  The more the peices the happier!   And these are toys I as a parent can get behind.  I'll tell you why I don't mind buying the big sets for him, or any set for that matter.

While the initial set is what perks my kids eyes up and starts the pleading, I like that the building doesn't stop there.  The quality in these pieces allows your child to build and rebuild till his hearts content!  There are even extra instructions on the internet to build a different toy with the pieces you have.

And once finished, my son displays them proudly!  For birthdays or Christmas I always try to include a few new building sets for him.  He never tires from them.  There's a set for every age and every budget!

I Received:
Bring Mario™ Kart™ Wii to life! Build Mario™ in his Sprinter Kart and race past the Chain Chomp from the Mario™ Circuit Track. The set includes the parts to build Mario™, a Sprinter Kart with a super-fast, battery-powered motor, a Chain Chomp obstacle and 2 collectible items from the game: a Star and a Banana Peel! Also includes 6 pieces of buildable, interconnectable track - combine this set with other sets from the Mario™ Kart™ Wii Series to build even bigger tracks! Ages 6+. Standard K'NEX parts made in the U.S.A. Special components made in China. Packaged in the U.S.A.


  • Build Mario™ in his Sprinter Kart

  • Moving Chain Chomp Obstacle

  • Super-fast, battery powered motor for kart

  • 2 collectible items: Star and a Banana Peel

  • 6 pieces of buildable track

  • Ages 6+
    Build the K'NEX Super Cyclone Coaster, a new roller coaster building set that stands over 3 feet tall with over 19 feet of twisting, turning track! The set contains over 625 colorful K'NEX pieces, including a coaster car, motor, chain lift and track. Follow the color-coded instructions to build this exciting thrill ride step-by-step. Then switch the motor on to bring the model to life. The motorized chain lift carries the car to the top. As it crests the peak, the car accelerates through 19 feet of twists, turns, curves and loops. Instructions for a second dynamic model are available on www.knex.com. Super Cyclone Coaster is appropriate for builders and roller coaster enthusiasts ages 9+. Requires 2 "AA" batteries. Standard parts made in the U.S.A. Special components made in China. Packaged in the U.S.A

  • Includes 625 pieces

  • Builds over 3 feet high

  • Motorized chain lift

  • 19+ feet of track

  • Requires 2 "AA" batteries

  • Ages 9+




    Social Networks:
    Facebook


    Disclaimer:  I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge to facilitate this review.  I am in no way influenced, compensated or otherwise urged to write a positive review.  These are my thoughts based on my experience.