Honestly, The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop isn't dead. I promise! I've been trying to redo my blog for the new year and it's been difficult. I had to take off a bit last year due to family issues, but I am slowly but surely coming back! I just want my design perfect and "me" first. It may change a few more times. You know me!
As I said I took off a bit last year, and as I'm coming back into things I'm noticing some big changes. This Google+ has gotten to be super important. And now Triberr! Just as I was getting the hang of things at Google+ {still lost most of the time}, I hear Triberr is where it's at now! Which has been weird. With bonfires, bones and inbreeding oh my! They're both streams of feed kinda like Facebook. But I guess Facebook isn't good enough for us multi tasking mamas determined to stretch out and increase our readership. So, when in Rome... I've joined them both. Forgive me as I'm still learning, if I don't join a tribe. I'm not sure how to yet.
Let's first talk Google+. I'm not real sure how to do the circle thing. Am I friends.. because I feel friendly with you all.... Am I following? I do that box most of the time. Acquaintances? Does it matter? I'll get the hang of it, just like Facebook, which for some reason I hated and swore I'd never leave Myspace for plain 'ol unpersonalized Facebook... But I haven't stepped foot on Myspace for about a year! And I don't know what I'd do without my FB friends! There's Google+ hops now everywhere, so I'll be a hopping fool! Since GFC will no longer be on blogs that aren't associated with Blogger, many people are just doing away with their hard earned GFC numbers and going the way of Google+.
Now Triberr... I just signed up for yesterday. From what I've seen, every invite cost bones, and when you sign up you only get 100. At 15 bones per invite thats 6 people you can invite into joining your tribe. Of course you can purchase more for cash. Other things that cost are creating a tribe of your own and inbreeding. I'm out of bones already lol. I couldn't open up inbreeding because I'm bone dry.
Are you on either? If so, leave your link and I'll join your tribe or circle! Was it confusing when you started out? Have any advice for a newbie?
Thanks!! XoXo