Thanks to Mom Central I was part of an awesome challenge! Paper Mate came out with biodegradable pens and mechanical pencils.... The challenge is to plant a pen and check on it throughout the year to witness the amazing event. I would of loved to show you pictures of my cuties diggin and planting but....Im having camera issues. Ive tried to upload but to no avail.
I'm making this event a part of the lesson plans (since I home school). Its going to teach them so much about what actually stays with us long after its gone. Hopefully, with new camera in hand, I'll post the progress of Paper Mates Biodegradable Line. The entire refill holder & majority of pen & pencil components biodegrade in soil/home compost in about a year.( Instructions on packaging)
I love this and wanted so bad to be a part of this because as a family we are trying to lessen our footprint. For the last 2 years its been our mission. Can you imagine how many pens and mechanical pencils are wasted each year? Take what you just bought for your child and multiply that by billions. If you haven't done your school shopping, consider these.
Psst! I really didn't want to get these pens dirty, much less plant them! They're so pretty. But for school sakes and my childrens expanded knowledge on the subject we did.
Watch the VIDEO
To find out where you can buy them and change the way you write go to Paper Mate
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Paper Mate and received the products necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥