I was recently asked to review Thermos® FUNtainer™. Thermos is focused on back-to-school safety. Consumers that visit www.thermos.com/cpsia
I received:
- TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open
- Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear
- Dishwasher safe
- Exterior stays condensation free
- Non-slip, scratch resistant base
- Capacity: 12 oz
- Dimensions: 2.62" W x 2.62" D x 7.38" H
* TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
* Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
* Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
Specifications
* Capacity: 10 oz
* Dimensions: 3.5" W x 3.5" D x 4.5" H
VIEW CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS
My Review:
First off when I heard Thermos for kids...I was not expecting this! I remember my Dads old Thermos he took to work everyday of his life! He worked construction and he always filled that big Thermos with coffee every morning....It lasted! I don't every remember seeing him with anything else. It was always the heavy and sturdy green Thermos. So I knew it was quality...but I had no idea they were so cute!
When it arrived I had an all out brawl for this! Everyone wanted it! Who wouldn't! Cool vivid graphics and a neat flip top lid complete with straw! And oh my is it heavy duty. Stainless steel and perfectly sized for kids hands. Best part is, I can pop it in the dishwasher for easy clean up.
The food jar is perfect for soups. I can't wait for the cold days. Make a nice warm pot of soup and it will stay warm for 5 hours! The bottle keeps cold for 12! Yeah, awesome. Also because of its cool pop up lid, if it's dropped (and it has been!) there's no spilling.
So how has it stood up with my 3 very wild children?? Its been dropped out of the van, rolled down the concrete steps, chucked a few times and fought over....and made it out unscathed! Another thing I love about it is, I did leave it in the van a couple of days. We couldn't find it and OH MY GAH! You Moms know what I'm talking about. You find a bottle left in the van under the seats (especially in AZ heat!)and when you go to open it everyone scatters! Unlike plastic where the smell sort of stays with the bottle, since these are stainless steel pop it in the dishwasher and ahh clean no lingering stank.
I would say this product is a safe bet you'll have it for years.



Following via Thursday blog hopping
ReplyDeletePLEASE follow me back at:
www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com
also stop in during our READY FOR BABY blogging event AUG 23-28th for
40+ reviews and giveaways! We have some awesome sponsors!