
The ocarina is an ancient instrument. The first known ocarina-like instrument appear about 12000 years ago. The ocarina’s origins can be traced back to many different cultures. In South and Central America, the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas all developed and performed on clay ocarinas which were often shaped like birds or animals. Ocarinas shaped like birds and animals could also be found in India as early as 5000 BC. China had its own form of ocarina called a Xun which was more rounded and egg-like in shape.
Today's Ocarina
| 12 Hole Plastic $21.99 |
These are great gifts for your child, a friend, anyone really. The gift of music is always nice. From beginning to expert, Ocarina has an instrument for you.
| Killer Whale $9.99 |
How cute is this Killer Whale. It plays G5 to G6 sharps and flats, and comes with a neck strap and instructional booklet! These child sized instruments are available in other designs, such as a dog, a mouse and various fish. At under $10, where else would you find an instrument for your child to learn on!
| 12 Hole Ceramic With Protective Bag and Songbooks $55.50 |
| A teacarina! Tea cup and Carina mix! $18.00 |
I received
A ceramic 12 Hole Ocarina with protective bag, beginners guide with CD and a plastic 12 Hole Ocarina. It's kinda addictive instrument! I love the booklet, it takes the student from finger holes to playing a song like "Sing A song Of Sixpence". When I first saw the instrument I thought "Wow are they hopeful I'm musically inclined!", I figured I'd review a 4 hole Baby Whale... They had a lot more confidence in me. LOL But honestly, it's their instruction they had confidence in. It was the simple writing and explanation in everything. Breathing, breathe control, playing single notes, moving along and pretty soon playing it!
Homeschooling is a blessing and a burden. I loved interacting with the kids and helping them along, but when it comes to classes such as music...Well, I was glad to see a product that not only offers great quality instruments but an awesome lesson plan as well. There are even online lessons!
And to see the kids eyes filled with pride and accomplishment after learning a new note or doing a scale perfectly is priceless.
BUY IT!
Instruments Starting at Just $9.99!
Visit STL Ocarina and let me know what product you are putting on your list! Or what you'd love to receive! {+1}
Please leave a comment for each action you chose. Also include email address, facebook name and link, twitter name and link.
How Do I find the link?
Right-Click on time {circled} choose "copy link location" and paste it in the comment section with your info.
FTC Compliant: I was provided with items listed in post free of charge for reviewing purposes. I was NOT compensated. These are my true and honest feelings.


No comments:
Post a Comment
________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥