19 March 2011

Enter a Giveaway on TheChickenista Reviews.

*Revised 6/2011:
I don't think my entry requirements are that off the wall.  In fact, I believe most of them come from cruising around and seeing how others handle theirs.

Unfortunately, I have had to disqualify entrants for lack of info left on the comment form.

So to prevent further disqual.  I thought I would do a quick run down.

The mandatory entry {comment} should have:
    1.) Name Anonymous comments are rare, but they happen.
    2.) What action you did {what ever is required}
    3.) Your email {I'll need to contact you.}

I Need Names
If you are following me on social networking sites, I need your handles to verify.
Example: "I follow you on twitter, @TheChickenista" or "I "like" your page on Facebook Veronica Ortega-Fulton".  NO more info in comment is needed.


 ★Remember your link is needed.
If you decide to share the giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter, I need the link to verify.


 
*Most importantly!!!  Your comment IS YOUR ENTRY!  So if you follow, tweet and subscribe... YOU MUST leave a comment for each one. Also, if it says {+3} comment 3 times.

Thank you all so much.  The majority of readers know this.  But some are new to blog giveaways and I don't want anyone left in the dark or at risk of being non-valid because they just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥