04 June 2011

The Sunday Strolling Blog Hop!







Woo hoo it's Sunday!  And I'm back!  Ahh what a nice vacation we had.  Nothing like camping with no outside distractions to strengthen a familia!  Ha ha ha.  But we did have a great time.  We didn't catch anything sadly, but it wasn't for lack of trying.  Our "neighbors"  on the other hand came back with a line filled with fish!  I must say we were a bit jealous watching them cut and clean their fish while we had to make burgers on the grill.  Arg!  The night before a kid, a KID!! caught a 30lbs catfish!  yea!  Super cool.  We almost stayed another day we were having such fun.  This was the first time we got to tow the kids.  Well the older 5 kids.  Holy goodness was I scared!  LOL.  I kept thinking for sure we'd lose one or two, but they all stayed on.  Even my sister got on the tube!  She said afterward if felt like she went thru a crowd of people and they all just slapped her ass.  I have posted pictures on facebook of some.



OK are you ready?  Let's all go for a Sunday Stroll!  Hosted by me, Donna from Pot of Gold Giveaways and Jennifer from Makobi Scribes!

It's easy to join.

 YOU MUST:
  1. Follow the hosts, {Top 3 spots}.
  2. Follow the 4th link, the Spotlight Stop on the Stroll.
  3. Start clicking on links to find a new and fun place in the blogosphere to follow.  
This weeks Spotlight Stop on the Stroll is...


Mommy’s Peanut Gallery


My name is Amanda, and I am a 25-year-old stay-at-home mom to two little peanuts, Maria and Clare. Before I was a wife and mommy, I was a biology major working as a scientist in a chemistry lab. On January 17, 2009 I became wife to Isaac, and less than 10 months later I became mommy to Maria Rose. At that time I left my science career behind and became a full time mommy. Now the only science I do is mixing formula and experimenting with cloth diapers! We felt so blessed by our first little peanut that we went ahead and had another in December 2010, Clare Noelle. So now I am caring for two little girls and loving every minute of it!

More things you can do to ensure a successful hop:

  • Leave comments so we know who stopped by and then we can return the follow!  With your link embedded in the comment so all they have to do is click! {example:}Most comment systems allow that just copy and paste. Replacing your url and site name.
  • Take the button and make a Sunday post of it :)
  • Tweet about it, everyone loves a good hop!
  • Tell you Facebook peeps, the more the merrier!


Happy Hopping!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me link up!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

________/)______./¯”"”/’)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯’\_„„„„\)
Thank You! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥