Here are a few I find perfect for a blog!
![]() |
| Personal Bloggers |
![]() |
| For the Eco Mamacitas |
![]() |
| For WAHM's |
![]() |
Company Overview:
Similar to the music or film industry, we believe that every artist's (photographers and designers) image is a work of the soul and protected by intellectual property rights.
Fotolia is convinced that the principle reason for illegal pirated use of protected images is mainly due to the high price barrier created by other agencies.
Fotolia provides a compromise between photographers and buyers, by protecting a photographer's intellectual property rights and offering high commissions, while legally lowering the price barrier so that everyone may enjoy/afford these beautiful images.
In addition, Fotolia challenges the traditional closed agency model by offering the opportunity to monetize their talents to everyone, hobbyist or professional, whatever their fame, status, or size of portfolio may be.
Thanks to a collaborative online model, Fotolia is able to offer individuals and professionals (advertising agencies, press, small business, graphic artists, designers) the greatest image collection in the world for free or as little as $0.75.
My Thoughts:
I wanted to redo this blog, instead of me going to my favorite scrap sites and using a themed layout, I went to find vector images I could use in my header and design a simple clean look. The problem wasn't finding an image, it was narrowing down my favorite!
The Fotolia site is super user friendly. Type in "brunette female", for example, and up pops their massive library all relevant to the term, "brunette female". You can also search through your favorite artists files! Right now my favorite is Karina K. I love the striking colors. She's really good! Along the side of the screen you can also narrow down your search to be more specific.
After much debating, I am happy with what I chose as header. I'm always talking about how I just sit here and talk to you all with my coffee in hand. This one just felt perfect. Especially when I blog on my personal blogs about parenting and life, I feel it's chit chat with my girls.
Since vector images is what I like using on my blog, I really only selected that. But if you were looking for real life photos to include in say a "Sick Kiddo" post and don't want to use photos of your own children,
Images bring your post to life. We all agree it's nice to have photos to go with the storyline. Sometimes you don't have any or don't want to use your own family, thats where the Fotolia image bank comes in. A very handy and useful
Of course I used Fotolia on my header, but here are some others:
How clean are these graphics!

So many uses as a site owner, blogger or otherwise.
Social Media:
Blog
YouTube
Buy It!
Subscription Packages start at just $199/month! {for 750 Images}
Credits at just .75 cents!
Win It!
A two week subscription! Download tons of hi resolution images!
Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product{s} free of charge to facilitate this review. I am in no way influenced, compensated or otherwise urged to write a positive review. These are my thoughts based on my experience.





