I absolutely love Starbucks coffee! My favorite is the Caffè Vanilla Frappuccino. Yumm-O! When I use to take my kids to school ♥before home school♥, I would have to stop at my local Starbucks. I would get my coffee and grab Wyatt a cookie. Our little secret. It was a two minute drive. Now I live way to far to have my daily dose. We're talking a 40 minute drive now. I've bought it from like WalMart and made it myself, but it's just not the same. I miss them....
OK OK Now here's your chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to any Starbucks! The rules are simple..
Please leave a comment for each with your email.
1. *Mandatory* Follow me with Google Friend. (publicly)
2. Subscribe via email (Remember to verify, because I will check)
3. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Friend me on Facebook.(1 entry)
5. Tweet this and leave the link (+2 entries) ♥One tweet per day♥
6. Facebook status it (+2 entries) ♥One Status Update per Day♥
7. "Like" me on Facebook! (2 entries)
Facebook/Twitter message
"I'm entered to win free coffee at Reviews&Giveaways http://tinyurl.com/starbucks-giveaway "
***********This Giveaway Will End 07/21/10**********
***********CLOSED**********
***********CLOSED**********

I'm your newest follower visiting from Tag along Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteFound you through Trailing Tuesdays. Now your newest follower! Hope you can come follow back...I've got some great ecofriendly giveaways, coupons, and freebies to check out! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteDiane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com
Following you back!
ReplyDeletehttp://My365toaSize5.blogspot.com
I'm your new Google Friend as Pinching Abe.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter as @PinchingAbe.
ReplyDeleteI follow with Google Friend
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter
ReplyDelete@kellys3ps
I follow and tweeted about this fab giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/3Boys_OldLady/status/17340711791
following you with gfc
ReplyDeletemommyfreetime at gmail dot com
I am following you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteflfrugalfamily
Ana
floridafrugalfamily(at)yahoo.com
I retweeted from your account to my followers
ReplyDeleteTheChickenista
enter to win free Starbucks coffee at Reviews&Giveaways http://tinyurl.com/starbucks-giveaway
Ana
floridafrugalfamily(at)yahoo.com
I retweeted from your account to my followers (entry 2)
ReplyDeleteTheChickenista
enter to win free Starbucks coffee at Reviews&Giveaways http://tinyurl.com/starbucks-giveaway
Ana
floridafrugalfamily(at)yahoo.com
I follow on gfc as DG! Thanks for the chance :)
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=133140196709380&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteshared on fb for today (Dee G)
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=133140196709380&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteshared on fb for today
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
2
facebook fan Dee G
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
twitter follower @deegee13
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17389732414
ReplyDeletetweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17389732414
ReplyDeletetweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
I'm a GFC follower! :-)
ReplyDeletetpoouahi@gmail.com
TracePoo
tweeted for today
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17446886930
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
tweeted for today
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17446886930
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
2
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=129053037131315&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteposted on fb status as Dee G
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=129053037131315&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteposted on fb status as Dee G
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
2
Follow through Google Friends
ReplyDeletebmcbroom @ gmail DOT com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletebmcbroom AT gmail DOT com
I follow you on twitter (@jjak2003)
ReplyDeletejjak2003 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/17504159155
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I tweeted 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/17504159155
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I'm following through GC. Hope you have a great outcome!
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17543890112
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17543890112
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=129667007073523&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteposted on fb as Dee G
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=129667007073523&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteposted on fb as Dee G
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
Im a new follower!
ReplyDeleteklove1432@yahoo.com
FOllowe you on twitter @chubbycheeks143
ReplyDeleteklove1432@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=139659736046789&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteposted on facebook today
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=139659736046789&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteposted on facebook today
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
posted on facebook yesterday
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=110280655687881&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
posted on facebook yesterday
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=110280655687881&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
2
tweeted today
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17686257003
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
tweeted today
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17686257003
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
2
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17603244691
ReplyDeletetweeted yesterday
dreamzz12{at}Aol{dot}com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17603244691
ReplyDeletetweeted yesterday
dreamzz12{at}Aol{dot}com
2
I am following you on GFC (I am wicked cheap!)
ReplyDeleteAlicia
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I subscribed to your emails.
ReplyDeleteAlicia
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I follow your blog using Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeleteHeather R
thransom@gmail.com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteHeather R
thransom@gmail.com
Following you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteAlicia Sherman
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete(THRansom)
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I like you on FB.
ReplyDeleteAlicia Sherman
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I tweeted about your giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/THRansom/status/17687475578
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Entry 1
I tweeted about your giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/THRansom/status/17687475578
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Entry 2
I am a Friend on Facebook
ReplyDeleteHeather R
thransom@gmail.com
I Facebooked about this giveaway #1:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/Leelahbelle
Alicia Sherman
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I Facebooked about this giveaway #2"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/Leelahbelle
Alicia Sherman
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway #1
ReplyDelete@iamwickedcheap
http://twitter.com/iamwickedcheap
Alicia
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I tweeted this giveaway #1
ReplyDelete@iamwickedcheap
http://twitter.com/iamwickedcheap
Alicia
iamwickedcheap@gmail.com
I follow with GFC
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I am email subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on Twitter - Jnaetfaye
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like you on Facebook - Janet Fri
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow on Google
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=141763932503882&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteshared on fb as Dee G.
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=141763932503882&ref=mf
ReplyDeleteshared on fb as Dee G.
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
2
tweeted http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17733828585
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
1
tweeted http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17733828585
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
7/4 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/THRansom/status/17735398251
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I follow on Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI Follow you on Twitter (@emk808)
ReplyDeleteI Friended you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/emk808/status/17745242900 #1
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/emk808/status/17745242900 #2
ReplyDeleteI like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook. #1
ReplyDeleteI like TheChickenista Reviews on Facebook. #2
ReplyDeleteI posted on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=9800874&v=wall&story_fbid=110401505676258&ref=mf #1
ReplyDeleteI posted on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=9800874&v=wall&story_fbid=110401505676258&ref=mf #2
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend Connect as spamgirl. :) Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteSubscribe through email. Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Twitter as @antispamgirl. Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a Facebook friend - Kitty Cartouche. Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/17751465799 . Thank you!
Tweet entry #2
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteShared on FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1061065884&v=wall&story_fbid=135892689772977
FB entry #2
ReplyDeleteFollowing via GFC! Love me some Starbucks
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB
ReplyDeleteFriend on FB as well
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower Jskell911
ReplyDeleteI follow with GFC.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletewolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
Followed you with GFC
ReplyDeleteI became a blog follower:) Please enter me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteesterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
I follow you on TWitter @MWYT
ReplyDeleteI became a follower on Twitter-kingsdaughter24
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/emk808/status/17795986135 #1
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/emk808/status/17795986135 #2
ReplyDeleteshared on fb as Dee G
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=100112553376602&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
shared on fb as Dee G
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=100112553376602&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17811718846
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17811718846
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
7/5 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/THRansom/status/17812282962
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
1. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/17812682569
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/17812682569
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
1. I posted to my Facebook status:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. I posted to my Facebook status:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I sent you a Facebook Friend request - Janet Fri
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Hi, I follow you publicly with Google Friend.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your email.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
ReplyDeleteI sent you a friend request on Facebook. My FB name is Maddie Brubaker.
ReplyDelete#1 I "like" you on Facebook. My FB name is Maddie Brubaker.
ReplyDelete#2 I "like" you on Facebook. My FB name is Maddie Brubaker.
ReplyDelete#1 Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/17819857144
ReplyDelete#2 Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/17819857144
ReplyDelete#1 Here's my facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001243562809&v=wall&story_fbid=141681069179191&ref=mf
ReplyDelete#2 Here's my facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001243562809&v=wall&story_fbid=141681069179191&ref=mf
ReplyDelete7/6 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/THRansom/status/17887754835
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
New follower :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Twitter (Miss_Scarlett99)
ReplyDeletetweeted the giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Miss_Scarlett99/status/17888994840
subscribe via email
ReplyDeletethanks for following The Squeaky Grocery Cart. New GFC follower
ReplyDeletepreprimaryleann at aol dot com
posted on fb as Dee G
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=110978995618571&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at}aol[dot}com
posted on fb as Dee G
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=110978995618571&ref=mf
2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17910146035
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17910146035
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
2
#1 Daily tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/17937006304
ReplyDelete#2 Daily tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/17937006304
ReplyDeletefollowing via GFC
ReplyDeletesweetheart4171@yahoo.com
following via twitter (@sweetheart4171)
ReplyDeletesweetheart4171@yahoo.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/sweetheart4171/status/17953055328
sweetheart4171@yahoo.com
tweeted #2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/sweetheart4171/status/17953055328
sweetheart4171@yahoo.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleterfbarczak at yahoo dot com
7/7 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/THRansom/status/17974209915
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
1. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/17997152576
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/17997152576
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
1. FB Status Update today:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you with Google
ReplyDeletedeb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
Email subscriber too!
ReplyDeletedeb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow with Twitter{Deb55106}
ReplyDeletedeb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/17998317482
deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
Tweet #2
ReplyDeletedeb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
posted on fb
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=111304435584887&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
posted on fb
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=111304435584887&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
2
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17999535375
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/17999535375
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com
2
1. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/18022198557
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/18022198557
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. 1. FB Status Update today:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
7/8 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/THRansom/status/18046692852
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18068437258
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
1
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18068437258
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
2
posted on fb
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=100961489957389&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
posted on fb
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=100961489957389&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
2
Just became a blog follower
ReplyDeleteceleste@mail4me.com
Daily tweet 1 - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/18073212921
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet 2 - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/18073212921
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for following me. I'm your newest follower on GFC!
ReplyDeleteI follow you publicly with Google Friend Connect!
ReplyDeletedanielle78(at)comcast(dot)net
I subscribe via email!
ReplyDeletedanielle78(at)comcast(dot)net
I "friended" you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteDanielle Gerstenberger
danielle78(at)comcast(dot)net
I "like" you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteDanielle Gerstenberger
danielle78(at)comcast(dot)net
#1
I "like" you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteDanielle Gerstenberger
danielle78(at)comcast(dot)net
#2
I "like" you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteWendy Mendiola
Following you with google friend.
ReplyDeleteWendy Mendiola
gfc follower
ReplyDeletefelecia@twinoaksfl.org
1. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/18143837936
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/18143837936
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
2. FB Status Update today:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
7/9 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/THRansom/status/18146229158
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
daily facebook share
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=133602226673714&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
daily facebook share
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=133602226673714&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com
2
tweeted 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18151608913
dreamzz12{at}aol[dot]com
tweeted 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18151608913
dreamzz12{at}aol[dot]com
I am a follower via GFC
ReplyDeleteclaudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow you on Twitter as claudecampeau
ReplyDeleteHere is my tweet: http://twitter.com/claudecampeau/status/18165814217
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet 1 - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/18189263414
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet 2 - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/18189263414
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/18213916878 . Thank you!
Tweet entry #2
ReplyDeletedaily fb post (Dee G)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=122379547807245&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
daily fb post (Dee G)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=122379547807245&ref=mf
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
2
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18217969001
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18217969001
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot]com
2
I have subscribed, facebooked, tweeted, and am now leaving a comment! Yay! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDelete7/10 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/THRansom/status/18236362088
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18256869739
ReplyDeletetweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/18256869739
ReplyDeletetweeted
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
2
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=139304442762790&ref=mf
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
shared on fb as Dee G
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449584700&v=wall&story_fbid=139304442762790&ref=mf
ReplyDeletedreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
shared on fb as Dee G
2
7/11 Daily Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/THRansom/status/18282957361
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Daily tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/18288039071
ReplyDeleteFollow you on google friends
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB
ReplyDeleteFollow you on twitter
ReplyDelete