09 July 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Giveaway!

I am a Pearista! That's right The Chickenista is now a Pearista!  That's awesome news for you, because now I will be giving you all amazing deals and offering giveaways on behalf of Pear Tree Greetings!


Who is Pear Tree Greetings? You ask? Pear Tree Greetings is a fun, fresh and affordable personalized stationery company that offers Birth Announcements, Moving Announcements, Photo Cards, Baby Shower Thank You Cards and more! All on 100 lb matte card stock and truly affordable prices!


***Throughout the month of July when you spend $29 or more on your order you'll enjoy Free Shipping at Pear Tree Greetings!  Use code PEARJUL10. Shop Pear Tree Greetings.***

Now, how many of us girls have shoe boxes filled with those "special" notes?  A hand-written note from someone that meant so much to you? Maybe you pull out every now and again, because it brings a smile to your face. I know I do!

Do you know someone who could use a "special" note from you right about now? A friend that’s going through a rough time, letting her know you’re there for her. Your mom, telling her how much she means to you. Your husband, thanking him for supporting you, loving you, and being the husband that he is. A child, letting them know just how special and proud of them you are!



There is a special power of a hand-written, personalized note card. Not only does it mean so much to the recipient, it’s an amazing feeling when you drop that card in the mail. 

In honor of these special moments, Pear Tree Greetings is giving one of you a free set of personalized note cards (up to 16 cards) from their new collection.


******* Mandatory Subscribe via email (Remember to verify, because I will check) *******

Extra Entries (leave a separate comment or each entry)
  • Follow me with Google Friend. (publicly) (1 entry)
  • Go to Pear Tree Greetings and tell me the card you would love to win (2 entries)
  •  Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
  •  Follow Pear Tree On Twitter (1 entry)
  • "Like" Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.(1 entry)
  •  Tweet this and leave the link (1 entry) ♥One tweet per day♥
  •  Facebook status it (1 entry) ♥One Status Update per Day♥ 
  • "Like" me on Facebook! (2 entries)


"RT @TheChickenista Enter to win Personalized Note Cards from @PearTreeGrtngs http://tinyurl.com/PearTreeGrtngs #giveaway"


***********This Giveaway Will End 07/31/10**********
 ***********CLOSED**********

44 comments:

  1. Hi Veronica, I follow publicly with Google Friend.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win A Birdie Told Me -- Aqua Thank You Card because I enjoy writing appreciation cards to the important people in my life.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on Twitter.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/janaygreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted this blog post on Twitter.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/janaygreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you on Facebook.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/janaygreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribed via e-mail.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe.
    Waiting for feedburner to reply.

    bmcbroom AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow via GFC - old follower

    bmcbroom AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites:
    Watercolor Flowers: blue/purple
    Little Black Dress: thank you

    bmcbroom AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entry # 2 on favorite

    Little Black Dress thank you

    bmcbroom AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow on twitter bettymc

    bmcbroom AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  13. On 07/12/10, I re-tweeted this giveaway at:
    http://twitter.com/janaygreen

    Janay

    ReplyDelete
  14. On 07/12/10, I posted this giveaway to my status at:
    http://facebook.com/janaygreen

    Janay

    ReplyDelete
  15. gfc follower

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to have the Twinkle Toes -- Fair Aqua Thank You Card.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to have the Twinkle Toes -- Fair Aqua Thank You Card.

    felecia@twinoaksfl.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe via e-mail

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow you on twitter @FrugalScience

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on twitter @FrugalScience

    frugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am email subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you with GFC.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like Item Number: 5901AQCFC
    New Home -- Aqua Personalized Note Card.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow PearTreeGrtngs on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like Pear Tree Greetings on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. 1. I like you on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. 2. I like you on FB - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favourite item is the 'Classic Details in Blue -- Address Label'

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favourite item is the 'Classic Details in Blue -- Address Label'

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    Entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm following Pear Tree on Twitter (@NTFancy)

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I liked Pear Tree on Facebook (Kate Ryan)

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tweeted about it:

    http://twitter.com/NTFancy/status/18960395255

    Kate1485 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. subscribe to blog via email

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the Peace, Love, Cake -- Recycled Thank You Card and the Watercolor Flowers -- Orange Personalized Note Card

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Peace, Love, Cake -- Recycled Thank You Card and the Watercolor Flowers -- Orange Personalized Note Card

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. following you on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. following Pear Tree on twitter @atlmuzikfanzinc

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. liked pear tree on FB under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. tweeted about giveaway

    http://twitter.com/atlmuzikfanzinc/status/19683378542

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. shared this giveaway on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74201768&v=wall&story_fbid=147482628601649

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. liked you on FB under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. 2-liked you on FB under Sable S

    atlmuzikfanzinc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete